President Donald Trump will travel to Austin, Texas, to visit the Flextronics International plant that makes some Apple devices.
Keep up with Trump on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 11/20/19 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times EST
- 10:45 AM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 10:55 AM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 11:05 AM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Austin, TX – Air Force One
All Times CST
- 1:20 PM Arrive at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport – Austin, TX
- 1:30 PM Depart Austin-Bergstrom International Airport en route to Flextronics International, LTD. – Motorcade
- 2:05 PM Arrive at Flextronics International, LTD. – Austin Product Introduction Center
- 2:20 PM Tour the Apple Manufacturing Plant
- 3:00 PM Depart Flextronics International, LTD. – Austin Product Introduction Center en route to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport – Motorcade
- 3:35 PM Arrive at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport – Austin, TX
- 3:45 PM Depart Austin, TX, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
All Times EST
- 7:30 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 7:40 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 7:50 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.