President Donald Trump will travel to Columbia, South Carolina, to speak at the Second Step Justice Forum then fly to Camp David for the weekend.
Keep up with Trump on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 10/25/19 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times EDT
- 11:40 AM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews South Lawn/Marine One
- 11:50 AM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 12:00 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to West Columbia, SC – Air Force One
- 1:20 PM Arrive at Columbia Metropolitan Airport – West Columbia, SC
- 1:30 PM Depart West Columbia, SC, en route to Columbia, SC – Motorcade
- 1:50 PM Arrive at Benedict College – Columbia, SC
- 2:15 PM Deliver remarks at the 2019 Second Step Presidential Justice Forum [Live Stream]
- 3:05 PM Depart Benedict College en route to Columbia Metropolitan Airport – Motorcade
- 3:25 PM Arrive at Columbia Metropolitan Airport – West Columbia, SC
- 3:35 PM Depart West Columbia, SC, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
- 4:50 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 5:00 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to Camp David – Marine One
- 5:45 PM Arrive at Camp David
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News, including President Trump’s itinerary, and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.