President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Monday, March 4, 2019
President Donald Trump will participate in a photo session with the 2018 FCS Division I Champion North Dakota State Bisons.
In the afternoon, the president will have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence, receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community, sign an executive order helping active duty service members transition to the merchant marines, and speak at the National Association of Attorneys General.
Keep up with Trump on President Trump’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s schedule for 3/4/19
All Times EST
- 11:30 AM Participate in a photo opportunity with the 2018 Division I FCS National Champions: The North Dakota State Bison – East Room
- 12:30 PM Lunch with the Vice President – Private Dining Room
- 1:45 PM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 2:30 PM Sign an Executive Order on “Supporting the Transition of Active Duty Service Members and Military Veterans into the Merchant Marine” – Oval Office
- 4:15 PM Deliver remarks at the National Association of Attorneys General – State Dining Room
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.