President Donald Trump will meet to discuss human trafficking along the U.S.-Mexico border then have lunch with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
In the afternoon, the president and first lady will travel to Mar-a-Lago where they will stay for the weekend.
Keep up with Trump on President Trump’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s schedule for 2/1/19
All Times EST
- 11:45 AN Meet to discuss human trafficking on the southern border – Cabinet Room
- 12:30 PM Lunch with Sec. of State Mike Pompeo – Private Dining Room
- 4:00 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 4:10 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 4:20 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to West Palm Beach – Air Force One
- 6:35 PM Arrive at Palm Beach International Airport – West Palm Beach, Florida
- 6:45 PM Depart Palm Beach International Airport en route to Mar-a-Lago – Motorcade
- 6:55 PM Arrive at Mar-a-Lago
White House Briefing Schedule