President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community then have lunch with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
Later, the president will participate in an economic growth discussion with U.S. mayor then hose a roundtable with Hispanic pastors.
Keep up with Trump on President Trump’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s schedule for 1/25/19
All Times EST
- 12:00 PM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Lunch with the Secretary of State – Private Dining Room
- 1:45 PM Participate in a discussion on economic growth with our Nation’s mayors – Cabinet Room
- 2:17 PM President Trump delivers remarks on the re-opening of the federal government [video + transcript] – Rose Garden
- 2:45 PM Host a roundtable with Hispanic pastors – Roosevelt Room
White House Briefing Schedule