What comes to mind when you think of artificial intelligence? Robots, computer science, and self-driving cars? In fact, “artificial intelligence (AI) is an area of computer science that aims to create intelligent machines.” In conjunction with video making, AI is seen as an automation process which promises to impact production and distribution process. In other words, making video faster and easier to produce un deliver to the potential customer.
AI and automation process have suddenly become the most desired technologies for video creation. It is now capable of filming, editing, selecting and sharing videos online which results in making the ready product faster and engaging more customers. Buy cutting production time the team can focus more on the creative part what leads to the high-quality content.
No doubt video content over the years has grown into the clear winner of digital marketing trends. This statement is strengthened by the Wyzowl survey data “The State of Video Marketing 2018”, coming up with the huge number of 81% of businesses that use video as the marketing tool, with an 18% leap from the last year.
If you still think the video doesn’t play an important role in your content marketing strategy, here are a few reasons to change your mind:
- Boosting conversions – Consumers are more likely to watch the video over the reading blocks of text. It’s all about timing. Nowadays potential customer has a very short attention span and reading would not make a compelling pitch quicker than video. Some studies show that potential customer is more confident to make a purchase after watching a product video in advance. The great example is an e-tailer Stacks and Stacks which increased purchases by 144% after placing a product video on their landing page. Very often customer behavior doesn’t end there, video plays a huge role in further research into the brand itself.
- SEO – Google loves videos. Integrate a product video on your website and increase the time spent by visitors on your site. Long lasting video exposure and brand trust will send a signal to all search engines that you are doing well. As a result, you are 53 times more likely to be shown on the first page of Google.
- Building trust – Stop selling! Give your customers an interesting and useful information about your brand by telling the brand’s story and engaging with your clients directly. Such activities tend to build trust and result in nearly every purchasing decision for a customer.
- Educating and informing – 4 in 5 consumers believe that demo videos are helpful. Launching a new product? Having unique services? Add an explainer video for your potential clients and give an up-close look to your brand.
- Staying competitive – Video is considered as the main communication tool to get the message across. If you ignore that fact that globally, IP video traffic will be 82% of all IP traffic (both business and consumer) by 2022, you will “lose the war” against your competitors who have their hands on video messages.
As seen from the above, video works best when it has a purpose. Here are eight examples to consider before starting creating your video:
Option 1. Product video – to boost conversions;
Option 2. Brand image video – to build trust;
Option 3. Viral video – for engagement, to grow brand awareness and trust;
Option 4. Tutorial – to build trust and educate;
Option 5. Social video – to educate and raise brand awareness
It might seem overwhelming at first, but in reality, there are many digital marketing agencies that are ready to give a hand. However, there are situations when your business cannot afford expensive services of a creative agency. Literally, 92% of marketers make videos with assets they already have. Therefore, offer you to have a look at an online video maker Renderforest that specializes in helping businesses to produce high-quality video faster and easier in order to save your time and money. Even more appealing is the fact that Renderforest has announced its new feature recently – video content generation based on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Renderforest offers to create a unique video content from scratch in 5 easy steps:
Step 1. Choose the preferred intro template from the list;
Step 2. Upload your logo on a transparent background in PNG format (min height or width 1000px) and add your text if needed;
Step 3. Choose your styling and colors of the animation;
Step 4. Select your music track;
Step 5. Preview the video.
“What’s here from machine learning?” you would question. It’s an automated process – all you need to do is to provide the service with essential text and logo files. There is no more time wasting on video editing and cutting scenes, an AI can accomplish this task in mere minutes. The team of Renderforest has been working hard to simplify video production and provide to its customer a handy product. The development of the service doesn’t end there, in the nearest future Rendeforest is going to integrate the recommendation engine which helps to create better videos with an individualized content.
Despite the fact that AI-based video making is in its early stage, the progress is moving forward in huge leaps. Studies have shown that only 15% of business companies are currently using AI, but 31% are planning to implement it over the coming months. This proves that video content creating will dramatically increase due to cutting down the production time, the human resource and the price.