President Donald Trump will meet with his Homeland Security Secretary and head of FEMA in preparation of Hurricane Michael’s landfall in Florida.
The president will then travel to Erie, Pennsylvania where he will participate in a roundtable with supporters then hold a Make America Great Again rally.
Keep up with Trump on President Trump’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s schedule for 10/10/18
All Times EDT:
- 11:45 AM Meet with the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency – Oval Office
- 12:45 PM Lunch with the Secretary of Defense – Private Dining Room
- 2:00 PM Participate in the signing ceremony for S. 2553 Know the Lowest Price Act and S. 2554 Patients Right to Know Drug Prices Act [Live Stream] – Roosevelt Room
- 3:50 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 4:00 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 4:10 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Erie, PA – Air Force One
- 5:20 PM Arrive at Erie International Airport- Erie, PA
- 5:30 PM Depart Erie International Airport en route to Erie Insurance Arena – Motorcade
- 5:45 PM Arrive at Erie Insurance Arena – Erie, PA
- 6:20 PM Participate in a roundtable with supporters
- 7:00 PM Host a Make America Great Again rally [Live Stream]
- 8:05 PM Depart Erie Insurance Arena en route to Erie International Airport – Motorcade
- 8:20 PM Arrive at Erie International Airport
- 8:30 PM Depart Erie, PA, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
- 9:35 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 9:45 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 9:55 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule