President Donald Trump will meet with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo then he will receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community.
In the afternoon, the president will meet with a delegation from South Carolina then he will travel to Missoula, Montana to hold a Make America Great Again rally.
After the rally, the president will travel to Phoenix, Arizona where he will stay overnight in preparation for another Make America Great Again rally in Mesa, AZ, Friday evening.
Keep up with Trump on President Trump’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s schedule for 10/18/18
All Times EDT:
- 10:00 am Meet with the Secretary of State – Oval Office
- 11:30 am Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 2 pm Meet with the South Carolina delegation – Roosevelt Room
- 3:25 pm Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 3:35 pm Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 3:45 pm Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Missoula, MT – Air Force One
All Times MDT
- 6:10 pm Arrive at Missoula International Airport – Missoula, Montana
- 6:20 pm Depart Missoula International Airport en route to Minuteman Aviation Hangar – Motorcade
- 6:25 pm Arrive at Minuteman Aviation Hangar
- 6:30 pm Host a Make America Great Again rally [Live Stream]
- 8:05 pm Depart Minuteman Aviation Hangar en route to Missoula International Airport – Motorcade
- 8:10 pm Arrive at Missoula International Airport
- 8:20 pm Depart Missoula, MT, en route to Phoenix, AZ – Air Force One
- 9:35 pm Arrive at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport – Phoenix, AZ
- 9:45 pm Depart Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport en route to overnight accommodations – Motorcade
- 10:10 pm The President arrives at overnight accommodations – Scottsdale, AZ
White House Briefing Schedule