President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Thursday, October 5, 2017
President Donald Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing then meet with Senator Tom Cotton.
In the afternoon, the President will meet with the Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, Ronna Romney McDaniel, and then participate in a briefing with Senior Military leaders.
In the evening, the President and the First Lady will have dinner with Senior Military leaders and their spouses.
President Trump’s schedule for 10/5/17
- 10:00 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:45 AM Meet with Senator Tom Cotton – Oval Office
- 3:00 PM Meet with Ronna Romney McDaniel, Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee – Oval Office
- 6:00 PM Participate in a briefing with Senior Military leaders – Cabinet Room
- 7:30 PM The president and the first lady have dinner with Senior Military leaders and spouses – Blue Room
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.