President Donald Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing then hold a Cabinet Meeting.
In the afternoon, the president will have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell after which McConnel and Trump will hold a previously unscheduled joint press conference. The president will then depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Greer, SC.
In the evening, the President will give remarks at a McMaster for Governor Reception.
President Trump’s schedule for 10/16/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:30 AM Hold a Cabinet Meeting – Cabinet Room
- 12:35 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell – Private Dining Room
- 1:45 PM Joint press conference with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell – Rose Garden [Live Stream]
- 3:45 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 4:05 PM Depart Washington, D.C. en route to Greer, SC – Joint Base Andrews
- 5:25 PM Arrive in Greer, SC – Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport
- 6:50 PM Deliver remarks at a McMaster for Governor Reception – Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center
- 8:10 PM Departs Greer, SC, en route to Washington, D.C. – Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport
- 9:45 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn