In the morning, President Trump will receive a National Security Council briefing in the White House Situation Room.
Then, the president will then meet with U.S. Ambassador to the Peoples Republic of China Terry Branstad.
In the afternoon, the President will have lunch with members of Congress before he leads a Made in America roundtable.
President Trump’s schedule for Wednesday 7/19/17
- 10:00 AM Receive National Security Council briefing – White House Situation Room
- 11:30 AM Meets with U.S. Ambassador to the Peoples Republic of China Terry Branstad – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Lunch with members of Congress – State Dining Room
- 2:00 PM Drop by the first meeting of the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity [Live Stream]
- 3:00 PM Lead Made in America roundtable – State Dining Room