President Trump’s Schedule for Monday, March 6th, 2017
The president will start the day as usual with the presidential daily briefing from the intelligence community.
The president will begin the afternoon by having lunch with the vice president followed by meetings with the Secretary of State and FCC chairman.
The evening will begin with President Trump leading a meeting of the National Economic Council followed by a meeting with the Secretary of Veterans Affairs.
The president will complete the day by having dinner with the director of the Office of Management and Budget Mick Mulvaney and HHS Secretary Tom Price.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Monday, 3-6-17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence – Presidential Dining Room
- 1:35 PM Meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson – Oval Office
- 3:00 PM Meet with Chairman of the FCC Aijit Pai – Oval Office
- 4:00 PM Lead National Economic Council meeting – Oval Office
- 5:00 PM Meet with Secretary of Veterans Affairs David Shulkin – Oval Office
- 6:30 PM Dinner with OMB Director Mick Mulvaney and the Secretary of HHS Tom Price – Residence
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.