I kid you not; Harry Reid’s childhood nickname was Pinky. Amazingly, truth is stranger than fiction – his kiddy friends were only off by one letter. Nowadays we simply call him Pinko.
Changing the subject just a wee bit (sorry Barney Frank, don’t take that little wee personally) let’s examine the important events in history which occurred on December 2nd. Let’s see, in 1804 Napoleon Bonaparte (once again my apologies to Mr. Frank) was crowned emperor of France in Paris by Pope Pius VII. We all know how that turned out! And then in 1959 abolitionist John Brown was hanged for his raid on Harper’s Ferry.
(Gee, Mr. Frank, I simply have no idea what’s gotten in to me!) That was quickly followed in 1942 when the first controlled nuclear chain reaction was demonstrated at the University of Chicago. Isn’t it amazing what reactions you can get from chains? (Yeah yeah, I’m sorry about that, Barney.) Then in 1954 the U.S. Senate voted to condemn Republican senator Joseph R. McCarthy of Wisconsin for “conduct that tends to bring the Senate into dishonor and disrepute”…as if that had never happened before – or after, for that matter. Continuing on, in 1970 the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) was established and all the little commies went ice skating. In 1982 Barney B. Clark became the first person to receive an artificial heart in a transplant operation. I heard a rumor that they took it from Henry Waxman. Of course, given the source of the organ, Mr. Clark didn’t last very long. However, having long rid himself of his offensive feelings of compassion and love, Mr. Waxman is still with us. In 1988 Benazir Bhutto was sworn in as the Prime Minister of Pakistan, becoming the first woman to head a Muslim nation. I really have to take exception to that claim. I thought the Underwear Bomber was the first women to…uh, never mind, strike that. Not going there. Oh yeah, and in 2001 Enron Corp, under the inspired guidance of Kenneth Lay, filed for bankruptcy. Bet you can’t eat just one corporation, Lay! Oops, I inadvertently skipped over 1939. That was probably the most disastrous December 2nd of all time. You see, December 2, 1939 was the day and year Harry Reid was hatched.
Before we proceed any further along this Harry Reid train of thought perhaps we ought to properly define the term. We turn, of course, to that paragon of wisdom, the Urban Dictionary. I quote…
- A condition noted by behaving in such a puerile, obnoxious, and moronic manner as to have one’s head up his or her ass. Note that things are dark and smelly for someone with this condition.
- When someone is severely afflicted to the point that his or her shoulders are two-blocked against the buttocks, this is known as “perpendicular cranial rectitis.”
Why do all those Hollywood idiots have such cranial rectitis?
Boy, Harry Reid debates with all the intellectual acumen of SpongeBob SquarePants. How did he contract perpendicular cranial rectitis?
santorum(Article Continues Below Advertisement)Sponsored Content
- An outspoken Senator who tells it like it is and doesn’t BS in order to buy votes. Recognizes that an open border is a recipe for disaster, and is one of the few in Washington who has the guts to forego the Hispanic vote in favor of doing the right thing and protecting the security and the economy of the United States.
- Santorum is several intelligence levels above clowns like Pelosi and Harry Reid, both of whom would allow half of Mexico into the US if it would hurt George Bush.
- Using the Congress of the United States to silence free speech of private citizens. Fairness doctrine.
The reiding of Rush Limbaugh, violates the first amendment.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) sent a letter to the chief executive of Clear Channel Communications, Mark Mays, calling on him to reid Rush Limbaugh’s remarks regarding phony soldiers.
- A democrat and/or anyone who votes for a democrat.
- A person who refuses to see/accept the truth.
- A liberal.
- A person motivated by hatred, elitism, and ignorance. (see definition numbers 1, 2, and 3.)
- Anyone who is stupid enough to think that Bill Clinton was a good President.
- Any of the Hollywood elite who believe that being an actor/actress makes them an authority on any subject.6. a person who believes in Global Warming.
Ted Kennedy . . . what an Uber-Fool!
Bill Clinton . . . what an Uber-Fool!
Harry Reid . . . what an Uber-Fool!
Anyone who voted for Al Gore . . . what Uber-Fools!
Anyone who voted for John “the liar” Kerry . . . what Uber-Fools!
Tom Cruise . . . what an Uber-Fool!
synonyms include: Lucifer, democrat, liberal, anti-war protester, etc.
- PG rated word for person who is a buttwipe.
Harry Reid’s public crap for brains lies make him a real wiper.
Oh, and in case you have sensitive eyes, please be aware that I cleaned it up a bit. Too much Harry Reid isn’t good for anyone. Therefore, I’ve limited the number of examples to five – one for each of Harry’s faces:
- Ever wonder why Henry Waxman doesn’t fall off into the ocean? Because Harry Reid sucks!
- Senator Majority Leader Harry Reid was asked if he felt there was an urgency to pass the Senate’s proposed health care reform bill. To which Reid replied, “Like my friend Ted Kennedy would have said, we’ll drive off that bridge when we come to it.”
- Now, to be fair, Reid is sometimes on the receiving end of things, which is appropriate for someone of his giving nature. In fact, Reid famously split from Obama on his opposition to building a mosque near Ground Zero in New York City. Obama responded by issuing a Fatwa against him.
- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has accused Republicans of being too cozy with Wall Street saying they are “making love to Wall Street.” At least Wall Street calls you the next day.
- According to a survey seven out of 10 Americans think the country is going in the wrong direction, who are the other three? Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid!
By now you’re probably catching on to the fact that Harry Reid is nothing but a bad joke. Actually, that is close to the truth but misses the mark a bit. You see, Harry Reid isn’t a bad joke. He’s just the punch line. As in: He ain’t heavy. He’s my Hairy Reed.Wake up Right! Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!