The Biden Administration has had a credibility issue from day one in 2021. Its problem with the truth and transparency is rooted in the President. It has become Standard Operating Procedure with every member of the Administration, right down to Karine Jean-Pierre, Biden’s Press Secretary. The last couple of weeks since the initial terrorist acts inflicted on Israel by Hamas. When the country and world needed facts and truth from a strong United States President, they got Joe Biden and a package of indecisive actions, questionable information, and lies. In actuality, we got what we should have expected, for this is who Joe Biden has been for the half-century he has been in Washington. What has always been explained as Biden gaffes are actually lies.
Before we recap history, let’s discuss the interview on 60 Minutes on Sunday evening.
- Mr. President, can we afford to get involved with two active conflicts-Ukraine and Israel?
- Joe Biden’s answer- We are the United States of America, for God’s sake. We are the most powerful country in history. Of course, we can afford conflicts in two theaters.
- Wrong, Mr. President. We are $31+ Trillion in debt, and we are broke. The only way we can “afford” two conflicts is to print more money, which will add to the deficit and increase inflation.
- Janet Yellen and John Kirby have echoed the President’s claim.
- Mr. President, is Iran behind the horrendous attacks on Israel?
- Joe Biden’s answer- Iran funds Hamas and Hezbollah, but there is no proof they were involved in planning or scheduling the assault and slaughter.
- Wrong, Mr. President. We have confirmation of meetings between Iran’s and Hamas’ leaders, and we know that Iran has realized a tremendous increase in the revenues from Oil sales that were supposed to be restricted by U.S. sanctions. Those sanctions are not working.
- John Kirby claims daily that the President has implemented hundreds of new sanctions, but the facts do not lie. Unfortunately, Biden and Kirby do. The sanctions are not enforced, and Iran is flush with cash from oil sales.
- Mr. President. Is our Southern Border secure?
- Joe Biden’s answer- We are vetting and processing every alien, illegal or otherwise, and the Border is more secure than ever in history.
- Wrong, Mr. President. With over 7 million illegals already across our Border since 2021 and processing dates as far as two tears away, we have no idea who is here or where they have gone in our country.
Compound these mistruths with those about the Economy, bad investments in Green Energy companies, the banning of countless gas appliances we rely on, his numerous lies about his interactions with his son, Hunter, and how he has weaponized his Justice Department and Intelligence Agencies.
Joe Biden promised the most transparent Administration in history, which was the first lie. After the first, all subsequent lies are easy. We can believe nothing from the White House and must rely on our eyes, ears, and research. When you cannot trust your leader, you have none.
Content syndicated from ConservatriveViewFromNH.com with permission
Agree/Disagree with the author(s)? Let them know in the comments below and be heard by 10’s of thousands of CDN readers each day!