President Joe Biden will deliver two speeches, meet with the prime ministers of the U.K. and Australia, and attend a Democratic National Committee reception.
President Joe Biden’s Itinerary for 3/13/23
Live stream links will activate as streams become available
ALL TIMES EST
- 9:15 AM Deliver speech on the banking system [video]
- 9:50 AM Depart White House en route to San Deigo, CA
- 3:40 PM Arrive in San Diego
- 4:30 PM Meet with Prime Minister Albanese of Australia and Prime Minister Sunak of the U.K.
- 5:00 PM Deliver speech on state of U.S.-Australia relations [Video]
- 5:45 PM Meet with Prime Minister Sunak
- 7:00 PM Meet with Prime Minister Albanese
- 8:35 PM Depart San Diego en route to Del Mar, CA
- 8:50 PM Arrive in Del Mar
- 9:45 PM Attend DNC reception – Del Mar Country Club
- 10:30 PM Depart Del Mar en route to San Diego
- 11:05 PM Arrive in San Diego
( * ) – added after original schedule was published
White House Briefing Schedule
- None (gaggle aboard AF1)
Keep an Eye on the President on Our President’s Schedule Page.
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.