Making The Case For Trump To Run For President In 2024
In my opinion there is no question that Donald Trump should be the Republican candidate for president in 2024, and here are the reasons I feel that way:
1) The tens of millions of Americans who voted for Trump in 2020 can only be more in favor of Trump in 2024, following the disastrous performance of the weak and woke Joey Biden.
2) Now that the Hunter Biden crimes and influence peddling have been exposed, it’s a cinch that at least tens of thousands of Americans who voted for Biden in 2020 would now favor Trump in 2024.
3) Biden’s favorability ratings are at rock bottom because he’s shown us what woke, progressive hell is in store for America if we don’t get rid of the current Democrat policy of employing and voting for only complete fools to impose their ideas of government.
4) Trump has been proven correct when he advised Americans to remain calm, practice habits of good health and stay the course in the face of the pandemic, and he said that eventually we would be able to put the fear and danger behind us, which is exactly what has happened, in spite of the Biden lockdowns of our economy, the mandated vaxxings that don’t work, the requirements to wear the useless masks and the firing of at least tens of thousands of Americans who would not get the useless, and seemingly dangerous, vaccinations.
5) Trump’s warning to the Europeans to not trust Putin and his Nord Stream pipeline has proven to be accurate now that they are staring at an upcoming winter without fuel to keep them warm, and Trump would certainly also make a similar warning to Americans to not trust the Biden lie of a warming/change crisis which would require a dependence on wind and solar for our personal and national energy needs.
6)Trump had nearly halted the flow of illegals immigrants crossing our southern border, but Biden and his woke fools have so far allowed over two million illegals to invade America with their joblessness, and health issues.
7) California should love Trump because Biden has told us we will be required to drive only Electric Vehicles in a very few years, while Governor Gavin Newsom recently told Californians not to charge their EVs because the wind and solar power which California is so proud of, are insufficient to charge the electricity-hungry vehicles.
8) On top of the proven lies of Russian collusion and the two impeachments that Democrats voted for, Trump was the first former president to have the FBI raid his home on the FBI’s trumped-up charges. All of these items prove that the Biden administration is horribly corrupt and is not enforcing the law equally for Democrats and Republicans.
9) In the post-Trump America we now have gasoline that is too costly, inflation that is eating up all of the public’s expendable income, run-away inflation, a hate-filled president making speeches from a Hades-style platform, a very divided populace with everyone fearing a future with no personal transportation and too-expensive fuel to heat our homes, along with everyone fearing a new depression coming soon.
10) And don’t forget the millions of Americans who don’t have a college education or who paid for their tertiary education as they received it, who are now required to pay for the current Biden brainstorm of college loan forgiveness for the very people who make fun and mock these solid Americans with every breath they take, such as the far left AOC who despises all people who love America and who like the life we are able to live here.
I’d say the coast is clear for a second Trump presidency.
Agree/Disagree with the author(s)? Let them know in the comments below and be heard by 10’s of thousands of CDN readers each day!
You are absolutely right! There are a dozen more reasons you could have mentioned. How about this one, Trump \ Densantis 2024?