A Guide to Some of The Best flat fee MLS Companies in Arizona
If you are in Arizona and want to sell your home, the options are plenty. You can take the help of an agent or go by the For Sale By Owner (FSBO) route. If you think paying 6% in realtor fees is a lot when selling a home, you can take the FSBO path. In FSBO transactions, the seller has to take all of the responsibilities and legal risks of completing the sale. If it’s your first time selling, then being solely in charge of all aspects of the transaction can be a bit overwhelming. If you think you cannot handle all the tasks of selling a home on your own, a flat fee MLS listing service may be the best choice for you.
Working with a flat fee MLS company ensures the visibility of your property. Along with this, you can gain more control over the real estate transaction. You will be able to establish the price, supervise negotiations, and manage showings. If you have decided a flat fee MLS service is right for you, then check out a few of the best flat fee MLS services in Arizona.
Best flat fee MLS Services in Arizona
Houzeo is focused on streamlining your real estate transaction experience.
- Reduced Commission: Typically, you just have to pay a small flat fee for Houzeo’s services.
- Maximum Exposure: Houzeo’s listings get syndicated to plenty of other websites such as Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, and Trulia. They also have nifty social media sharing tools. This will ensure huge exposure to your property.
- Buyer Search: Instead of going through a real estate agent, buyers can contact you directly on Houzeo.com.
- Fast Listing & Changes: You can list your property on Houzeo with a few easy steps. Also, modifications to your listing can be done quite easily.
- IntelliList Listing Management System: With this system, you can manage your listing 100% online.
- Easy Paperwork: You can fill out, sign, and submit all your seller’s paperwork on the Houzeo app.
- Houzeo Showings: With this feature, you can manage showing appointments online.
- Hassle-free Process: You just need to enter your address and Houzeo auto-fills publicly available data about your property.
- Offers: All offers are summarized on the Houzeo website. You can compare and assess offers. If it is a multiple-offer situation, you can also call for the highest offers.
- Houzeo Settlement Agent Platform: This feature will guide you to your closing.
- AZ FSBO Pro:
AZ FSBO Pro is well-versed in the real estate market in the state.
- On AZ FSBO Pro, if you are assured that your home will sell within three months, you can pay a smaller amount for a shorter listing.
- The cheapest package includes ten photos, while many competitor companies include only six.
- If you are ready to pay a small fee, you can find out the price of homes that are sold in your area on AZ FSBO Pro. In this way, you can decide what your listing price should be.
- Congress Realty:
Licensed in over 10 states, Congress Realty, Inc. is well-versed in listing all types of properties.
- Congress Realty is one of the best services if you need step-by-step guidance throughout the listing process.
- They offer great pricing assistance.
- Congress Realty, Inc. is experienced in listing types ranging from single-family homes to luxury condos and they are licensed in over ten states.
- They provide great-quality customer support. The team is available to clients through phone or email at all hours.
- If required, you can upgrade to a full-service package for 0.5% of your home’s sale price.
- Congress Realty is a good choice with affordable pricing. If you need an expert’s advice at some point in the listing process, they can help you out.
Flat List, an Arizona Flat Fee MLS company founded in 1999, provides you with flat fee MLS services.
- On Flatlist.com, you can list up to 25 photos without paying any extra fee. May other companies put a limit of 10 photos or fewer on their base packages.
- They provide listings with all the state and federal disclosure forms, plus counter offer forms, HOA addendums, and seller’s property disclosures.
- Sell By Owner Arizona:
Sell By Owner Arizona provides a simple and effective way for listing your property on the MLS.
- If you decide to go with a full-service agent, Sell By Owner Arizona will refund your listing fee when you use an agent it refers you to.
- If you choose the top package, your listing will get a custom web address. You can share this web address with potential buyers.
- Flat Fee Group:
A national association of flat fee brokers, Flat Fee Group has an independently operated service for each state.
- Flat Fee Group offers a free FSBO web page along with your MLS listing.
- While using their service, it’s easy to switch to a full-service agent if you decide FSBO is not working out for you.
Do you want to save on agent commissions but are not sure if you can handle all of the selling processes alone? Then, flat fee MLS services are the solution for you. If you are trying to sell a property in Arizona, do not worry, you have plenty of options to choose from. Dig into the features of some of the best flat fee MLS services in Arizona and choose the one that best suits your needs. You will save thousands on listing fees, while still getting the backing you need to sell your home efficiently.