President Joe Biden will attend the National Prayer Breakfast, deliver remarks on an operation in Syria, then head to New York to talk about the horrific wave of violence across America that occurred due to Democrats pushing Defund the Police policies and supporting violent riots.
The day is set as a series of photo opportunities that will include New York City Mayor Eric Adams, New York Governor Kathy Hochul, and President Biden as they pretend to give a crap about the violent crime wave Democrat policies caused – again…
President Joe Biden’s Itinerary for 2/3/22
Live stream links will activate as streams become available
ALL TIMES EST
- 8:00 AM Attend National Prayer Breakfast
- *new* 9:30 AM Deliver remarks on operation in Syria [Live Stream]
- 9:50 AM Travel to New York to have meetings on community violence
- 12:15 PM Meeting (photo op) on community violence
- 2:30 PM Another meeting (photo op) on community violence
- 4:20 PM Depart New York
- 6:05 PM Arrive at the White House
White House Briefing Schedule
- None (Gaggle aboard AF1 @10am)
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.