President Joe Biden will deliver a speech, host a plenary session, attend a tribute to Sen. Dole, talk with Ukraine President Zelensky by phone, hold a conference call with the Bucharest Nine, and attend a COVID-19 Omicron variant scare session.
President Joe Biden’s Itinerary for 12/9/21
Live stream links will activate as streams become available
ALL TIMES EST
- 8:00 AM Deliver opening remarks at the virtual Summit for Democracy [video]
- 8:15 AM Host a leaders session at virtual Summit for Democracy
- 10:00 AM Attend congressional tribute to former Senator Bob Dole
- 12:30 PM Call with Presdient Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine
- 1:45 PM Call with the “Bucharest Nine” about Russian aggression
- 3:30 PM Amp up Omicron COVID fears by attending repsonse team session
White House Briefing Schedule
- 1:30 PM White House Press Briefing [Live Stream]
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Donald Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
President Donald Trump will meet with Republican Members of the Senate in the morning.
In the afternoon, the President will meet with the Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee then sign a proclamation for National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day.
Later in the afternoon, the President will meet with Congressional leadership then meet with former Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton.
In the evening, the President and First Lady Melania Trump will host a Hanukkah Reception.
President Trump’s schedule for 12/7/17
- 11:30 PM Meet with Republican Members of the Senate – Cabinet Room
- 1:30 PM Meet with the Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee – Oval Office
- 2:15 PM Sign a proclamation for National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day – Roosevelt Room
- 3:00 PM Meet with Congressional leadership – Oval Office
- 4:00 PM Meet with former Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton – Oval Office
- 7:30 PM The president and first lady host a Hanukkah Reception – State Floor
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.