President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing Wednesday. Who can blame him for a light schedule in the middle of the week? After all, he only got in a nap or two at the climate summit, had to sleep in a luxury suite on a 747 on the way home, and is weathering the nationwide rejection of his agenda as shown by the Glenn Youngkin win in Virginia.
President Joe Biden’s Itinerary for 11/3/21
ALL TIMES EDT
- 1:25 AM Arrive at the White House
- 1:00 PM Recieve daily briefing
White House Briefing Schedule
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Donald Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
It’s November already and on Wednesday morning, President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing as provided by the intelligence community then hold a Cabinet Meeting.
In the afternoon, the President will sign the National Veterans and Military Families Month Proclamation, have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, and Secretary of Defense James Mattis and meet with the Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee.
Later, the president will sign H.J. Res. 111 Disapproving of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Arbitration Agreements Rule.
President Trump’s schedule for 11/1/17
- 11:00 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:30 AM Hold a Cabinet Meeting – Cabinet Room
- 12:30 PM Sign the National Veterans and Military Families Month Proclamation – Oval Office
- 12:35 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, and Secretary of Defense James Mattis – Private Dining Room
- 2:00 PM Meet with the Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee – Oval Office
- 3:30 PM Sign H.J. Res. 111 Disapproving of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureaus Arbitration Agreements Rule – Oval Office
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.