President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing, hold a meeting on cybersecurity, and sign two bills.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 8/25/21:
All Times EDT
- 9:30 AM Receive daily briefing
- 10:00 AM Meet with national security team on Afghanistan debacle
- 2:00 PM Meet with Cabinet members, National Security Team, private sector leaders, and education leaders on cybersecurity
- 4:30 PM Sign H.R. 1448 “Puppies Assisting Wounded Servicements for Veterans Therapy Act”
- 5:00 PM Sign H.R. 3642 “Harlem Hellfighters Congressional Gold Medal Act”
White House Briefing Schedule
- 1:00 PM White House Press Briefing [Live Stream]
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Donald Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
President Donald Trump will head to Reno, Nevada where he will deliver a speech to the National Convention of the American Legion [Live Stream] and sign the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act.
The President will then return to Washington D.C.
President Trump’s Schedule for Wednesday, 8/23/17
- 8:45 AM Depart Phoenix, Arizona en route to Reno, Nevada
- 10:25 AM Arrive in Reno, Nevada – Reno-Tahoe International Airport
- 11:00 AM Deliver remarks to the National Convention of the American Legion – Reno-Sparks Convention Center [Live Stream]
- 11:45 AM Sign the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act – Reno-Sparks Convention Center
- 12:25 PM Depart Reno, Nevada en route to Washington, DC
- 7:55 PM Arrive at Andrews Air Force Base – Andrews Air Force Base
- 8:05 PM Depart Andrews Air Force Base en route to the White House
- 8:15 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.