President Joe Biden’s Schedule for Monday, August 30, 2021
President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing and meet with the national security team on the disaster in Afghanistan.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 8/30/21:
All Times EDT
- 9:30 AM Receive daily briefing
- 10:00 AM Meet with national security team on Afghanistan debacle
White House Briefing Schedule
- 1:30 PM White House Press Briefing [Live Stream]
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Donald Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
President Donald Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing and a national security briefing in the morning.
In the afternoon, the President will have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson then meet with Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos.
Later in the afternoon, the President will welcome President Sauli Niinisto of Finland, meet with him, and then the two leaders will hold a joint press conference.
President Trump’s schedule for Monday 8/28/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:30 AM Receive a national security briefing – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson – Private Dining Room
- 2:00 PM Meet with Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos – Oval Office
- 3:15 PM Welcome President Sauli Niinisto of Finland – Oval Office
- 3:35 PM Lead an expanded bilateral meeting with President Niinist – Oval Office
- 4:20 PM Joint press conference with President Niinist – East Room [Live Stream]
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.