President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing Monday morning, then return to the White House to explain to the nation how his administration screwed up the Afghanistan exit. After blaming Afghanis and Trump for the disaster of Biden’s making, the president will return to Camp David to resume his vacation.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 8/16/21:
All Times EDT
- Receive daily briefing – Camp David
- 1:00 PM Arrive at the White Hosue
- 3:45 PM Address the Nation on Botched Pullout in Afghanistan [Live Stream]
- 4:50 PM Depart White House en route to Camp David
White House Briefing Schedule
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Donald Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
President Donald Trump will depart Bedminster, NJ en route to The White House.
President Trump will sign a memorandum on addressing Chinas laws, policies, practices, and actions related to intellectual property, innovation, and technology.* *The President will then meet with the National Economic Council.
In the evening, the President will depart the White House for Trump Tower in New York City where he will then speak with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan by telephone.
President Trump’s schedule for Monday, 08/14/17
- 9:00 AM Depart Bedminster, NJ en route to Morristown, NJ – Bedminster LZ
- 9:15 AM Arrive Morristown Municipal Airport
- 9:25 AM Depart Morristown, NJ en route Washington, DC
- 10:15 AM Arrive Joint Base Andrews
- 10:25 AM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route The White House
- 10:35 AM Arrive The White House – South Lawn
- 11:15 AM Meet with Chief of Staff General John Kelly – Treaty Room
- 11:30 AM Meet with Attorney General Jeff Sessions and the FBI Director Chris Wray on Charlottesville – Treaty Room
- 12:30 PM Deliver statement on Charlottesville tragedy [Live Stream]
- 3:00 PM Sign a memorandum on addressing Chinas laws, policies, practices, and actions related to intellectual property, innovation, and technology – Diplomatic Reception Room [Live Stream]
- 3:45 PM Meets with the National Economic Council – Blue Room
- 7:00 PM Depart The White House en route Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 7:10 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 7:20 PM Departs Joint Base Andrews en route New York, NY
- 8:15 PM Arrive at John F. Kennedy International Airport
- 8:25 PM Depart John F. Kennedy International Airport en route Wall Street Landing Zone
- 8:45 PM Arrive Wall Street Landing Zone
- 8:55 PM Depart Wall Street Landing Zone en route Trump Tower
- 9:10 PM Arrive Trump Tower
- 9:30 PM Speak with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan by telephone – Trump Tower
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.