If you are new or already are running a small business, understanding how to successfully execute a marketing strategy is a must to get and maintain your sales. Although, one problem you may face is trying to get access to marketing strategies on a tight or restrictive budget. Luckily for you, we are here to show you marketing strategies that not only will not break the bank but will take your business to the next level in terms of sales and customer visibility.
The goal of your marketing strategy should be to connect your businesses to the right customers who will elevate your base. Keep this in mind as you review the following marketing strategies that you may not have considered until now.
Although text messaging has been around for a while, now more than ever is the best time to invest in sms marketing. With text marketing, you can not only customize how you want to send out your marketing strategies, but it comes directly to the consumer on their phones. There are many other benefits of sms marketing, which include the following:
- Human connection – whether you are texting the consumer or hiring out, sms marketing allows you to make those personal connections with your customers with services such as answering questions, unique promotions such as birthday coupons, and so many other personalized touches
- You can track it – you can even track the performance of click rates with texting, which is another bonus for your engagement rates for driving sales
- Fast delivery – by setting up an sms texting marketing campaign, you can have hundreds of clicks soon after you press send
Because we live in a fast-paced digital age, using texting as a marketing strategy is a great way to boost your business’s visibility and increase your sales. The best rule of thumb for sms marketing is to always be sure you use as few words as possible and the words that you do use are attention-grabbing. That way, your customer base and scan over it quickly, which means they can access your business faster.
Speaking of the digital age, if you aren’t already utilizing social media for your marketing strategies, you need to start doing it now. Everyone is on social media in some way, shape, or form, so marketing across as many platforms as possible will increase your business’s visibility. Amongst posts from your customer’s base friends, families, and co-workers, you want your business to be showing up amongst the crowd when potential customers are scrolling.
If you still aren’t convinced, check out the following reasons why using social media marketing campaigns are a must for all small businesses:
- Brand awareness – using social media platforms is a great way to get you noticed, especially with the ability to share content, your awareness has the potential to reach far and wide within seconds
- Increases website traffic – if you are struggling to get website traffic, boosting your website with social media marketing is a great way to get those numbers up
- Partner with influencers – influencers are social media stars that can attract a lot of sales if they promote your brand, so definitely consider partnering with one who will promote your business with their millions of followers
Social media is more than just a leisure pastime, it can increase your sales and promote your business in ways you never thought imaginable. However, you don’t just have to rely on social media for sales. There is another standard way of digital communication that you may be overlooking for your marketing strategies as well.
When it comes to email marketing, just like social media and text messaging marketing, there are many ways you can customize a unique campaign to up your sales. You don’t have to settle for just standard text emails, you can get created with it. There are many different types of email marketing campaigns out there that allow you to create visually stunning and engaging content that will keep your new and existing customers coming back. And, the best thing of all, you can track the engagement with these campaigns to see what works and what needs to be tweaked.
If you were unaware, webinars are virtual seminars hosted online. These are great tools for businesses to show off their expertise in the industry but are now always a great marketing strategy. This is because webinars can establish you as an industry leader, which can then generate leads that turn into sales. When you create and distribute a webinar online, it can reach many people and fast. The next time you get an idea for a seminar, be sure to incorporate this into your marketing campaign through a webinar.
Marketing strategies don’t have to be expensive or complicated. With the use of tools such as sms texting, social media, emails, and webinars, you have all the resources you need to get your brand out there. These tools are also user-friendly, which means you can spend more time customizing and creating the marketing campaigns and getting you the sales leads you desire.