President Joe Biden’s Schedule for Tuesday, June 22, 2021
President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing Tuesday then he will have lunch with the vice president and meet with members of his administration.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 6/22/21:
All Times EDT
- 10:15 AM Receive daily briefing – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Lunch with the Vice President – Private Dining Room
- 1:45 PM Meet with FEMA administrator, Homeland Security Advisor, and Deputy National Security Advisor – Roosevelt Room
White House Briefing Schedule
- 1:00 PM White House Press Briefing [Live Stream] – James S. Brady briefing room
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Donald Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
President Donald Trump will have a few meetings and a legislative luncheon before he and First Lady Melania Trump dine with Vice President Mike Pence and Second Lady Karen Pence at their home at the Naval Observatory.
President Trump’s schedule for 6/20/17
- 10:30 AM President receives daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:00 AM President meets with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster with a drop-in by Vice President Mike Pence and President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM President hosts a Legislative Affairs lunch – Presidential Dining Room
- 6:45 PM The president and first lady depart the White House en route to the Naval Observatory – South Portico
- 7:00 PM The president and first lady have dinner with Vice President Mike Pence and Mrs. Karen Pence – Naval Observatory
- 8:25 PM The president and first lady arrive at the White House – South Portico
The schedule is comprised of information available from the public schedule released by the White House and several sources of publicly available information. No sensitive information is used to create this itinerary.