President Joe Biden’s Schedule for Tuesday, June 15, 2021
President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing on Tuesday then he will hold several bilateral meetings and travel to Switzerland.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 6/15/21:
All Times EDT // Local
- 3:30 AM // 9:30 AM Receive daily briefing – U.S. Embassy, Brussels
- 5:15 AM // 11:00 AM Hold a bilateral meeting with King Philippe and Prime Minister De Croo of Belgium – Royal Palace, Brussels, Belgium
- 6:25 AM // 12:15 PM Hold a bilateral meeting with the President of the European Council and the President of the European Commission
- 6:50 AM // 12:50 PM Participate in the U.S. – E.U. Summit – Europa Building, Brussels
- 8:40 AM // 2:40 PM Depart Brussels en route to Geneva, Switzerland
- 11:30 AM // 5:30 PM Hold a bilateral meeting with President Guy Parmelin of Switzerland – Geneva, Switzerland
White House Briefing Schedule
- No Schedule
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Donald Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
A briefing, trip, two speeches, a school tour and four meetings make up President Donald Trump’s schedule for Tuesday.
The President starts his official schedule on Tuesday with the Presidential Daily Briefing as prepared by the intelligence community.
He will then meet with his National Security Advisor before having lunch with members of Congress.
President Trump’s afternoon is filled with a trip to Wisconsin where he meets with Obamacare victims, deliver a health care speech, tour a local vocational school, and lead a roundtable on workforce development.
Trump will spend the evening at a “Friends of the Governor Event” fundraising event hosted by Governor Scott Walker where he will give another speech.
President Trump’s schedule for Tuesday, 6/13/17
- 10:30 AM Receive his intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:00 AM Meet with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster – Oval Office
- 12:00 PM Lunch with members of Congress – Roosevelt Room
- 1:45 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 2:05 PM Depart Washington, D.C. en route to Milwaukee, Wisconsin – Joint Base Andrews
- 2:55 PM Arrive in Milwaukee, Wisconsin – General Mitchell International Airport
- 3:00 PM Meet with Obamacare victims – Air Force One
- 3:10 PM Deliver a speech on healthcare – General Mitchell International Airport [Live Stream]
- 3:55 PM Tour Waukesha County Technical College – Waukesha County Technical College
- 4:15 PM Lead a workforce development roundtable discussion – Waukesha County Technical College
- 6:15 PM Deliver a speech at a Friends of Governor reception hosted by Gov. Scott Walker – Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
- 7:00 PM Depart Milwaukee, Wisconsin en route to Washington, D.C. – General Mitchell International Airport
- 10:00 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
The schedule is comprised of information available from the public schedule released by the White House and several sources of publicly available information. No sensitive information is used to create this itinerary.