President Joe Biden’s Schedule for Monday, June 14, 2021
President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing on Monday then he will meet with eastern European leaders, participate in a photo opportunity, participate in the NATO summit, meet with the president of Turkey, and hold a press conference.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 6/14/21:
All Times EDT // Local
- 4:15 AM // 10:15 AM Receive daily briefing – U.S. Embassy, Brussels
- 6:35 AM // 12:35 PM Meet with the leaders of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania – NATO HQ, Belgium
- 7:15 AM // 1:15 PM Greet the Secretary-General of NATO – NATO HQ
- 7:25 AM // 1:25 PM Take a photo with other NATO leaders
- 7:30 AM // 1:30 PM Participate in the NATO Summit – NATO HQ
- 11:00 AM // 5:00 PM Hold a bilateral meeting with President Erdogan of Turkey – NATO HQ
- 12:50 PM // 6:50 PM Hold a press conference [Live Stream] – NATO HQ
White House Briefing Schedule
- No Schedule
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Donald Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
President Donald Trump will start his schedule by receiving his national security briefing from the intelligence community.
After that, the President will lead a cabinet meeting, have lunch with the Vice President then welcome the NCAA Champion Clemson Tigers to the White House.
President Trump’s schedule for Monday, 6/12/17
- 9:30 AM Receive his National Security Council briefing – White House Situation Room
- 11:00 AM Lead a Cabinet Meeting – Cabinet Room
- 12:30 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence – Presidential Dining Room
- 3:00 PM Welcome the 2016 NCAA Football National Champions: The Clemson Tigers – South Lawn
The schedule is comprised of information available from the public schedule released by the White House and several sources of publicly available information. No sensitive information is used to create this itinerary.