NEW POLL: Confidence in Fauci Plummets, Americans Ignoring COVID Guidance
- 66% of GOP, 41% of IND, and 20% of DEM Say Confidence in Dr. Fauci has Decreased
- Only 26.4% of Voters Looking to the CDC/Federal Government in Determining When They Consider the COVID-19 Pandemic Over
- New National Poll from Convention of States Action and The Trafalgar Group
Convention of States Action, in partnership with The Trafalgar Group—one of America’s most accurate pollsters in 2016, 2018 and 2020—is releasing the results of a new national survey. Results were from surveys conducted May 14th thru May 19th of 1,000 or more likely 2022 election voters.
“Since the beginning, Dr. Anthony Fauci has served as the face of, and has set the tone for, Washington’s response to the COVID-19 Pandemic. His numerous contradictions admitted lies, and opinion-driven directives rather than science-driven guidance have impacted the way voters view him and the federal government’s response overall. Further, new evidence emerging about Fauci’s potential funding of gain of function research in China is having an impact,” said Mark Meckler, President of Convention of States Action. “In contrast, the public sees common sense leadership from a number of governors around the country, and evidence is piling up as to who was right and who was wrong. Voters are wisely deciding for themselves and ignoring DC.”
KEY INSIGHT: Confidence in Dr. Fauci Sees Dramatic Decrease Among Republicans, Independents, and Even Democrats
- 42.2% of all voters say confidence in Dr. Fauci has decreased, 22.1% say increased
- 66.1% of Republicans say confidence in Dr. Fauci has decreased, 12.1% say it has increased
- 41.7% of Independents say confidence in Dr. Fauci has decreased, 20.4% say increased
- 20% of Democrats say confidence in Dr. Fauci has decreased, 32.4% say it has increased
KEY INSIGHT: Voters Aren’t Looking to Washington, DC to Decide When They Personally Consider the COVID-19 Pandemic to be Over
- 26.4% of voters look to the CDC/Federal Government to say the pandemic is over
- 25.7% of voters say the pandemic is already over
- 19.6% of voters say when everyone has the opportunity to take the vaccine
- 17.2% aren’t sure when the COVID-19 pandemic will be over
- 11.1% I never took COVID seriously
For complete details for this poll, including graphics, please visit:
- Dr. Fauci Data https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/news/nat-issues-fauci-0520
- COVID Views Data https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/news/nat-issues-covid-0516/
Americans are waking up to the lies the politicians and media have been spewing for their personal gain.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH HE NEECS TO GO HE CHANGES HIS INSTRUCTIONS EVERY DAY INCOHIANT, OVER PROTECTING AND SIMLY NEEDS TO BE GONE FROM HIS JOB AND LET SOMEONE IN THAT CAN HANDLE IT! a YEAR NOW AND HE CONSTANTLY SENDS WRONG SIGNALS AND INSTRUCTIONS IMSDIANOSES THE SITUATION AND IS JUST A BABBLING IDIOT!
Who, in their right mind, listened to this clown in the first place….
I’m not into polls. Polling 1,00-1,300 people nationwide using guided questions is not worth the time, effort or funding to determine the overall opinion of 320,000,000+.
Anyone in their right mind would have determined 10+ months ago thru Fauci’s flip-flop circus of recommendations he had about as much credibility as a drug dealer telling you what they were peddling was safe and effective with no side affects. He was nothing more than high on camera FaceTime and his “scientific” advice was nothing better than a roll of the dice in being accurate. If COVID-19 was as big of a pandemic as he lead others to believe, why weren’t there public hazardous disposal bins for masks, gloves and other PPE items? Instead, we see them randomly discarded throughout our land and waterways.
I tested positive for COVID-19 without the primary symptoms was prescribed HCQ & AZ as well as told to continue my daily doses of vitamins C, D3 & Zinc and told to get out in the sun as much as possible. 3 days later I felt fine. A week later I had an antibody test and was positive at 215 au/ml… over 4 month period.
I refuse to wear a mask, very safe to others ignoring social distancing and my doctor told me that, unless I wanted to commit suicide, I was NOT under any circumstances to get the jab.
I trust Fauci about as far as I could throw a 1,000lb safe.