President Joe Biden will participate in a virtual climate summit, receive his daily briefing, receive an economic briefing and participate in a virtual defense conference on Friday.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 4/23/21:
All Times EDT
- 9:15 AM Virtual climate summit session – East Room
- 10:00 AM Daily Briefing – Oval Office
- 1:45 PM Economic briefing – Oval Office
- 2:45 PM Virtual DoD Conference – Situation Room
White House Briefing Schedule
- 11:30 PM White House press briefing [Live Stream] – James S. Brady briefing room
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
President Trump will spend Friday focused on financial regulations and the tax code.
The president will start his day with the presidential daily briefing as provided by the intelligence community.
President Trump’s afternoon will begin by meeting with the secretary of state before heading to the Treasury building where he will sign an executive order and two executive memoranda directing Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin to analyze provisions of the Dodd-Frank Act and the tax code and report back to the president on ways to improve them.
The president is using executive authority to accomplish his campaign goals as much as possible while congress continues to struggle to accomplish anything major.
The executive order will seek to determine if tax regulations issued under Barack Obama are too costly, complex or illegal.
One of the memorandums demands a review of “Too big to fail” which is the process by which the Financial Stability Oversight Council determines which banks are systemically important financial institutions” (SIFIs.) The second memorandum will determine whether orderly liquidation authority (OLA) amounts to little more than a bank bailout.
After returning to the White House, the president will conclude his public schedule by meeting with OMB Director Mick Mulvaney.
- 10:00 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 1:30 PM Meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson – Oval Office
- 2:30 PM Depart the White House en route to the Department of the Treasury
- 2:45 PM Sign financial services Executive Orders – Department of the Treasury [Video]
- 3:05 PM Meet with Secretary of the Treasury Steve Mnuchin – Department of the Treasury
- 3:15 PM Depart Department of the Treasury en route to the White House
- 3:30 PM Meet with Director of the Office of Management and Budget Mick Mulvaney – Oval Office
The schedule is comprised of information available from the public schedule released by the White House and several sources of publicly available information. No sensitive information is used to create this itinerary.
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.