President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing Thursday morning.
In the afternoon, the president will travel to the U.S. Department of State where he will speak with staff and then have a meeting with Secretary of State Antony Blinken.
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 2/4/21 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
The schedule is comprised of information available from the public schedule released by the White House and several sources of publicly available information. No sensitive information is used to create this itinerary.
All Times EST
- 9:30 AM Receive daily briefing – Oval Office
- 1:15 PM Depart White House en route to State Department – Motorcade
- 1:20 PM Arrive Department of State – Harry S. Truman Building, D.C.
- 1:30 PM Speak with State Department staff [Live Stream] – Truman Building
- 2:00 PM Meet with Secretary of State – Truman Building
- 2:45 PM Deliver remarks [Live Stream] – Truman Building
- 3:20 PM Depart Truman Building en route to the White House – Motorcade
- 3:25 PM Arrive White House – South Portico
White House Briefing Schedule
- 11:30 AM White House Press Briefing with Jen Psaki [Live Stream] – James S. Brady Briefing Room
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.