The difference between a businessman and a politician is a politician talks the talk but a businessman gets things done. So it is with Trump.
When President Trump was first elected the Mainstream media said they weren’t going to report anything positive about him. Well President Trump has done more than any other president with over 300 accomplishments, but you wouldn’t know it if you listen to the liberal talking point stations like ABC.NBC.CBS.CNN and MSNBC, or in the New York Times, Washington Post and assorted left-leaning newspapers who never got over that Hillary lost.
Former CBS News anchor, writer and host of Full Measure, Sharyl Attkisson recently cited 109 fabricated stories the media reported about Trump trying to pass them off as truths including the fact that Trump hasn’t paid his taxes in 18 years which was totally false.
In comment sections to many articles you see people chastise Trump and call him names like “the orange man” etc instead of looking at their own lives that are resulting from his accomplishments. Let’s look at some of them,
1) Trump reduced the FICA tax in everyone’s paycheck, (that’s the tax that is taken out of your paycheck each week for those who do not know) so people have more money in their paychecks. My wife has $20 more a week in her paycheck because of that.
2) Trump said he would lower the cost of prescription drugs for seniors and he did that. He contacted the pharmaceutical and insurance companies and had them lower the costs for seniors. Consequently, my wife takes a medication that costs $1300 and she only pays $10 for it. My medications were light to begin with about $10-$15 and I only pay about $4.00 now. A good friend of mine has $50,000 worth of medications with a $5000 deductable and he pays $500 a year after that he gets them for free because his insurance picks it up thanks to Trump. Before that he used to pay a co-pay for them which got quite expensive.
3) My friend is also on low income and disability and is a member of HUD. Recently through his secretary Ben Carson because of the virus and people not being able to get out Trump now issues a box of top brand name food items to people like my friend once a month.
4) Trump lowered the big business tax from 35% to 21% thus causing companies to come back here in droves and hire at higher wages also. He lowered the small business tax from 21% to 15% which also stimulated growth, jobs, and the economy. Prior to the pandemic, he created seven million new jobs and unemployment in all demographics was the lowest in history and down to 3.5 %. In May of this month, two million new jobs have been created and unemployment went down to 13% from 30%. That is a record and 300,000 of the new jobs went to black Americans. Most economists thought unemployment would go up and were off by10 million. It did not. 73% of small businesses are now open.
5) Trump passed the much-needed prison reform bill. Clinton promised it, Bush promised it, Obama promised it, Trump did it.
6) Trump got the embassy in Tel Aviv moved to Jerusalem where it is supposed to be for under cost and under schedule. Clinton wanted to do it, Bush talked about doing it, Obama talked about doing it, Trump did it.
7) Trump created opportunity zones for black Americans so they could have equal access to jobs. Trump increased funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) by more than 14%. So between having the lowest black unemployment in history, passing prison reform bill and increased funding for black colleges and universities, he’s done more for blacks than Obama did in his eight years and he was supposed to do everything for blacks I thought. Trump also has the lowest women Hispanic and Asian unemployment in history so don’t go calling Trump racist. People already tried taking their racial injustices to the voting booth. It’s why Obama was able to spend eight years in the White House. People were expecting him to get the job done. Trump did what Obama didn’t do.
8) Trump appointed 5 openly gay ambassadors
9) Trump ordered his openly gay ambassador to Germany, Ric Grenell to lead a global initiative to decriminalize homosexuality across the globe
10) Trump’s leadership has helped the jobs to come back from the low of the lockdown-induced recession, and at a rate far quicker than most economists predicted. The Bureau of Labor Statistics released a statement that said, “total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 2.5 million in May, and the unemployment rate declined to 13.3 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. These improvements in the labor market reflected a limited resumption of economic activity that had been curtailed in March and April due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and efforts to contain it. In May, employment rose sharply in leisure and hospitality, construction, education and health services, and retail trade. By contrast, employment in government continued to decline sharply.”
11) President Trump has cut more job-killing regulations than any president in American history. He has reversed the tide of the Obama years when regulations and proposed rules amounted to nearly 90,000 pages on the Federal Register when he left office.
12) During the Pandemic, Trump did everything himself while the democrats just sat on their hands and didn’t even offer to help, but instead plotted against him. Trump was able to get the two hospital ships Comfort and Mercy here in record time one on the East Coast and one on the West Coast much to Rachel Maddow’s surprise. He was able to convert the Javits center into a 3000-bed hospital for virus patients. He got the 40,000 ventilators that Gov. Cuomo asked for only to find he didn’t need them because he had a warehouse full of them he didn’t know about so after stockpiling them for ourselves Trump sent the rest to countries that needed them. Trump got CEO’s from various companies, including Mike Lindell of My Pillow fame, to supply ventilators, masks and gowns and other equipment for hospitals and first responders, Trump got the National Guard to set up make-shift hospitals around the country for the overflow of patients from the virus.
13) He got North Korea to stop firing missiles over Japan and stop their nuke testing.
14) He defeated ISIS by lifting Obama’s Rules of Engagement that limited our troops and Iraq got their land back. Trump then started pulling troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan leaving only small contingents there.
15) Trump approved drilling in ANWR and opened the Dakota and Keystone pipelines that made us energy independent for the first time in 70 years and caused prices at the pump to go down.
Meanwhile Wall Street is nervous about a Joe Biden presidency…but who can blame them? If elected, Biden would undo many of President Trump’s economic policies, which have contributed to a booming economy for most of his presidency. Trump’s policies are already showing signs of helping to move the economy off of life support following the pandemic-induced lockdowns.
Fox Business reported, “A 2020 election win by former Vice President Joe Biden would lead to higher corporate taxes and take the wind out of the stock market, according to new research from Wall Street analysts.
The contrast between the two candidates is clear: Trump will grow the economy, and Biden would return the economy to the snail’s-pace growth of the Obama administration.
This is only a part and partial list of Trump’s accomplishments. For a complete list of all his 300 accomplishments in each field click on the link here.Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!