President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Thursday, January 9, 2020
President Donald Trump will announce his proposal for changes to environmental regulations, receive his daily briefing and hold a Keep America Great rally.
Keep up with Trump on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 1/9/20 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times EST
- 11:00 AM Announce proposed National Environmental Policy Act regulations [Live Stream] – Roosevelt Room
- 2:00 PM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 4:15 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 4:25 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 4:35 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Swanton, OH – Air Force One
- 6:00 PM Arrive at Toledo Express Airport – Swanton, OH
- 6:10 PM Depart Swanton, OH, en route to Toledo, OH – Motorcade
- 6:35 PM Arrive at Huntington Center – Toledo, OH
- 7:00 PM Deliver remarks at a Keep America Great Rally [Live Stream]
- 8:30 PM Depart Toledo, OH, en route to Swanton, OH – Motorcade
- 8:55 PM Arrive at Toledo Express Airport – Swanton, OH
- 9:05 PM Depart Swanton, OH, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
- 10:20 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 10:30 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 10:40 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.