President Donald Trump will deliver remarks at the National Prayer Breakfast Thursday morning.
Later, the president will receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community, have lunch the Secretary of State Mike Pompeo then participate in the signing of a National Security Memorandum to launch the “Women’s Global Development and Prosperity” Initiative.
Keep up with Trump on President Trump’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s schedule for 2/7/19
All Times EST
- 7:50 AM Depart the White House en route to the Washington Hilton – South Portico/Motorcade
- 7:55 AM Arrive at the Washington Hilton – Washington, D.C.
- 8:00 AM Deliver remarks at the 2019 National Prayer Breakfast [Live Stream]
- 9:35 AM Depart the Washington Hilton en route to the White House – Motorcade
- 9:40 AM Arrive at the White House – South Portico
- 11:45 AM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:45 PM Lunch with the Secretary of State – Private Dining Room
- 1:45 PM Participate in the National Security Presidential Memorandum Signing to Launch the “Women’s Global Development and Prosperity” Initiative [Live Stream]- Oval Office
White House Briefing Schedule