President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community then have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence.
In the afternoon, the president will sign an executive order on “Maintaining American Leadership in Artificial Intelligence” then depart the White House en route to El Paso where he will hold a Make America Great Again rally Monday evening.
Keep up with Trump on President Trump’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s schedule for 2/11/19
All Times EST
- 11:45 AM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Lunch with the Vice President – Private Dining Room
- 3:00 PM Sign Executive Order on “Maintaining American Leadership in Artificial Intelligence” [Live Stream] – Oval Office
- 3:35 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 3:45 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 3:55 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to El Paso, TX – Air Force One
All Times MST
- 6:05 PM Arrive at El Paso International Airport – El Paso, TX
- 6:15 PM Depart El Paso International Airport en route to El Paso County Coliseum – Motorcade
- 6:30 PM Arrive at El Paso County Coliseum – El Paso, TX
- 7:00 PM Deliver remarks at a Make America Great Again rally [Live Stream] – El Paso, TX
- 8:15 PM Depart El Paso County Coliseum en route to El Paso International Airport – Motorcade
- 8:30 PM Arrive at El Paso International Airport
- 8:40 PM Depart El Paso, TX, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
All Times EST
- 2:05 AM Arrives at Joint Base Andrews
- 2:15 AM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 2:25 AM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule