President Donald Trump will meet with Treasury Secretary Mnuchin Tuesday afternoon then attend the “Our Pledge to America’s Worders” event at the White House.
In the evening, the president will travel to Fort Myers, Florida, where he will hold a Make America Great Again rally.
Keep up with Trump on President Trump’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s schedule for 10/31/18
All Times EDT:
- 11:30 am Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 1:30 pm Meet with the Secretary of the Treasury – Oval Office
- 2:30 pm Attend the “Our Pledge to America’s Workers” event [Live Stream] – State Dining Room
- 3:40 pm Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 3:50 pm Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 4 pm Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Fort Myers, FL – Air Force One
- 6:15 pm Arrive at Southwest Florida International Airport – Fort Myers, FL
- 6:25 pm Depart Fort Myers, FL, en route to Hertz Arena – Motorcade
- 6:40 pm Arrive at Hertz Arena – Fort Myers, FL
- 7 pm Hold a Make America Great Again Rally [Live Stream]
- 8:15 pm Depart Fort Myers, FL – Motorcade
- 8:30 pm Arrive at Southwest Florida International Airport – Fort Myers, FL
- 8:40 pm Depart Fort Myers, FL, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
- 10:45 pm Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 10:55 pm Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 11:05 pm Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule