President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Thursday, October 4, 2018
ALERT: Brett Kavanaugh legal defense fund needs your help!
President Donald Trump will travel to Minnesota where he will attend a roundtable with supporters then host a Make America Great Again rally.
Keep up with Trump on President Trump’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s schedule for 10/4/18
All Times EDT:
- 12:40 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 12:50 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 1:00 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Minneapolis, MN – Air Force One
All Times CDT
- 2:30 PM Arrive Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport – Minneapolis, MN
- 2:40 PM Depart Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport en route to InterContinental Minneapolis St. Paul Airport – Motorcade
- 2:45 PM Arrive at InterContinental Minneapolis St. Paul Airport – Minneapolis, MN
- 2:50 PM Participate in a roundtable with supporters
- 3:50 PM Deliver remarks at a joint fundraising committee reception
- 4:30 PM Depart InterContinental Minneapolis St. Paul Airport en route to Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport – Motorcade
- 4:35 PM Arrive at Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport
- 4:45 PM Departs Minneapolis, MN, en route to Rochester, MN – Motorcade
- 5:20 PM Arrives at Rochester International Airport – Rochester, MN
- 5:30 PM Depart Rochester International Airport en route to Mayo Civic Center – Motorcade
- 5:45 PM Arrive at Mayo Civic Center – Rochester, MN
- 6:30 PM Host a Make America Great Again rally [Live Stream]
- 7:35 PM Depart Mayo Civic Center en route to Rochester International Airport – Motorcade
- 7:50 PM Arrive at Rochester International Airport
- 8:00 PM Depart Rochester, MN, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
All Times EDT
- 11:10 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 11:20 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 11:30 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.