President Donald Trump will deliver remarks at a Young Black Leadership Summit.
In the afternoon, the president will have lunch with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
Later, the president will travel to Charlotte, North Carolina, where he will host a Make America Great Again rally.
Keep up with Trump on President Trump’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s schedule for 10/26/18
All Times EDT:
- 11:45 AM Deliver remarks at the 2018 Young Black Leadership Summit [Live Stream] – East Room
- 1:00 PM Lunch with the Secretary of State – Private Dining Room
- 4:35 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 4:45 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 4:55 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Charlotte, NC – Air Force One
- 6:05 PM Arrive at Charlotte Douglas International Airport – Charlotte, NC
- 6:15 PM Depart Charlotte Douglas International Airport en route to Bojangles Coliseum – Motorcade
- 6:30 PM Arrive at Bojangles Coliseum – Charlotte, NC
- 7:00 PM Host a Make America Great Again rally [Live Stream] – Charlotte, NC
- 8:05 PM Depart Bojangles Coliseum en route to Charlotte Douglas International Airport – Motorcade
- 8:20 PM Arrive at Charlotte Douglas International Airport – Charlotte, NC
- 8:30 PM Depart Charlotte, NC, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
- 9:40 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 9:50 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 10:00 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule