President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community.
In the afternoon, the president will travel to Ohio where he will participate in a roundtable with supporters then host a MAGA rally.
Keep up with Trump on President Trump’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s schedule for 10/12/18
All Times EDT:
- 11:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 2:50 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews- South Lawn/Marine One
- 3:10 PM Depart JBA en route to Cincinnati, Ohio – Air Force One
- 4:35 PM Arrive Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Airport
- 5:15 PM Participate in roundtable with supporters
- 5:55 PM Depart Cincinnati en route to Lebanon, Ohio – Motorcade
- 6:35 PM Arrive at Warren County Fairgrounds – Lebanon, OH
- 7:00 PM Host a Make America Great Again rally [Live Stream]
- 8:05 PM Depart Lebanon, OH – Motorcade
- 8:55 PM Depart Cincinnati for Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
- 10:10 PM Arrive Joint Base Andrews
- 10:20 PM Depart JBA en route to the White House – Marine One
- 10:30 PM Arrive at the White House
White House Briefing Schedule