President Donald Trump will depart his house on Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey. The president is set to return to the White House Monday with a few stops on the way.
First, president Trump will host a bill signing ceremony and deliver a speech at Wheeler-Sack Army Air Field in New York.
The president will then attend a fundraising event in Utica, NY before heading back to the White House.
President Trump’s schedule for 8/13/18
All Times EDT:
- 12:50 PM Depart Bedminster, NJ, en route to Morristown, NJ
- 1:00 PM Arrive at Morristown Municipal Airport – Morristown, NJ
- 1:10 PM Depart Morristown, NJ, en route to Fort Drum, NY
- 2:05 PM Arrive at Wheeler-Sack Army Air Field – Fort Drum, NY
- 2:30 PM Deliver remarks and participates in a signing ceremony for H.R. 5515, the John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2019 [Live Stream]
- 3:30 PM Depart Fort Drum, NY, en route to Rome, NY
- 4:05 PM Arrive at Griffiss International Airport – Rome, NY
- 4:15 PM Depart Rome, NY, en route to Utica, NY
- 4:30 PM Arrive at the DoubleTree by Hilton Utica – Utica, NY
- 4:35 PM Host a roundtable with supporters
- 5:30 PM Deliver remarks at a joint fundraising committee reception – Utica, NY
- 6:05 PM Depart Utica, NY, en route to Rome, NY
- 6:20 PM Arrive at Griffiss International Airport
- 6:30 PM Depart Rome, NY, en route to Washington, DC
- 7:45 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 7:55 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House
- 8:05 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule