President Donald Trump will deliver remarks on the economy in the morning then meet with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in the afternoon.
Later in the afternoon, the president will meet with the National Security Council to discuss election security for the 2018 midterm elections. The president is taking the extra precautionary step of holding the meeting in the White House Situation Room which is a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).
Then, the president and first lady will travel to Bedminster, New Jersey for a weekend at the home at Trump National Golf Club.
President Trump’s schedule for 7/27/18
All Times EDT:
- 9:43 AM Deliver remarks on the economy – South Lawn [Live Stream]
- 2:15 PM Meet with the Secretary of State – Oval Office
- 3:00 PM Meet with the National Security Council regarding election security – White House Situation Room
- 4:15 PM The president and the first lady depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 4:25 PM The president and the first lady arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 4:35 PM The president and the first lady depart Washington, DC, en route to Morristown, NJ
- 5:25 PM The president and the first lady arrive at Morristown Municipal Airport – Morristown, NJ
- 5:35 PM The president and the first lady depart Morristown, NJ, en route to Bedminster, NJ
- 5:45 PM The president and the first lady arrive at the Bedminster Landing Zone – Bedminster, NJ
White House Briefing Schedule