*This post was updated at 7:10 AM to reflect the addition of the photo opportunity with the Uzbeki president and again at 4:30 PM with the president’s visit to Walter Reed to see the first lady
President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community then greet the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The president will participate in a photo op with the Uzbeki president just before meeting with him.
Later in the afternoon, the president will attend a photo op with the White House News Photographers Association award recipients then host a California sanctuary state roundtable.
At the conclusion of his day, President Trump will go to Walter Reed Medical Center to visit First Lady Melania Trump who is recovering after a kidney procedure.
President Trump’s schedule for 5/16/18
- 11:00 AM Receive his intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:45 AM Participate in the arrival of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan – White House
- 11:50 AM Participate in a photo opportunity with the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan – Oval Office
- 12:00 PM Participate in an expanded bilateral working lunch with the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan – Cabinet Room
- 12:45 PM Participate in the departure of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- 2:45 PM Participate in a photo opportunity with the White House News Photographers Association award recipients – Oval Office
- 3:15 PM Host the California Sanctuary State Roundtable – Cabinet Room
- 4:17 PM Depart White House – Marine One
- 4:32 PM Arrive Walter Reed Medical Center
- 6:25 PM Depart Walter Reed Medical Center – Motorcade
- 6:58 PM Arrive at the White House
White House Briefing Schedule
Want the insider details on the president’s agenda, official statements, executive actions and more? Check out our daily White House Daily Chronicles to see the information the mainstream media doesn’t print.