*This post was updated at 11:35 AM EDT to reflect the cancelation of the previously scheduled White House Press Briefing and later in the afternoon to reflect the president’s trip to Walter Reed to visit the first lady.
In the afternoon, the president will deliver a speech at the Senate Republican Policy Lunch.
President Trump will then travel to Walter Reed Medical Center to visit First Lady Melania Trump who is resting there after a kidney procedure.
President Trump’s schedule for 5/15/18
- 10:40 AM Depart the White House en route to the U.S. Capitol
- 10:45 AM Arrive at the U.S. Capitol
- 11:00 AM Deliver remarks at the 37th Annual National Peace Officers Memorial Service [Live Stream]
- 1:00 PM Participate in a Senate Republican policy lunch
- 2:05 PM Depart the U.S. Capitol en route to the White House
- 2:10 PM Arrive at the White House
- 4:10 PM Depart the White House – Marine One
- 4:22 PM Arrive Walter Reed Medical Center
- 5:45 PM Depart Walter Reed Medical Center – Marine One
- 6:57 PM (estimated) Arrive White House
White House Briefing Schedule
- The tentatively scheduled White House Press Briefing with Sarah Sanders has now been canceled.
Want the insider details on the president’s agenda, official statements, executive actions and more? Check out our daily White House Daily Chronicles to see the information the mainstream media doesn’t print.