President Donald Trump will receive his briefing as prepared by the intelligence community then meet with President Buhari of Nigeria. The two leaders will then hold a joint press conference together. [Live Stream]
In the evening, the president will meet with supporters at a dinner.
President Trump’s schedule for 4/30/18
- 11:00 AM Receives his intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:00 PM Participate in the arrival of President Buhari of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- 12:05 PM Meet with President Buhari of the Federal Republic of Nigeria – Oval Office
- 12:20 PM Participate in a working lunch with President Buhari of the Federal Republic of Nigeria – Cabinet Room
- 1:30 PM Host a joint press conference with President Buhari of the Federal Republic of Nigeria – Rose Garden [Live Stream]
- 2:00 PM Participate in the departure of President Buhari of the Federal Republic of Nigeria – West Wing Lobby
- 6:55 PM Depart the White House en route to an event site – Washington, DC
- 7:00 PM Arrives at an event site
- 7:20 PM Attend dinner with supporters – Washington, DC
- 8:15 PM Depart the event site en route to the White House
- 8:20 PM Arrive at the White House
White House Briefing Schedule
Want the insider details on the president’s agenda, official statements, executive actions and more? Check out our daily White House Daily Chronicles to see the information the mainstream media doesn’t print.