In The News
Updated: President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Friday, March 23, 2018
update: The White House has added a press briefing for 1:00 p.m. EDT.
President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community then meet with the Secrataries of Defense, Homeland Security and the Deputy Secretary of State.
In the afternoon, the president and first lady will travel to Mar-a-Lago where they will stay for the weekenend.
President Trump’s schedule for 3/23/18
- 11:00 AM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:30 AM Meet with the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of Homeland Security, and the Deputy Secretary of State – Oval Office
- 4:40 PM The president and first lady depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 4:50 PM The president and first lady arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 5:00 PM The president and first lady depart Washington, D.C. en route to Palm Beach, FL
- 7:20 PM The president and first lady arrive at Palm Beach International Airport – Palm Beach International Airport
- 7:30 PM The president and first lady depart Palm Beach International Airport en route to Mar-a-Lago – Palm Beach International Airport
White House Briefing Schedule
- 1:00 PM White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders will hold an on-camera briefing – White House Briefing Room [Live Stream]
Want the insider details on the president’s agenda, official statements, executive actions and more? Check out our daily White House Daily Chronicles to see the information the mainstream media doesn’t print.
See all schedules for the president HERE
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.