President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community then discuss the Economic Report of the President with the Council of Economic Advisers.
In the afternoon, the president will have lunch with Linda McMahon, administrator of the Small Business Association then he will meet with trade union leaders.
Later in the afternoon, President Trump will host a listening session with high school students and teachers. [Live Stream]
President Trump’s schedule for 2/21/18
- 11:15 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:30 AM Discuss the Economic Report of the President with the Council of Economic Advisers – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Lunch with the Administrator of the Small Business Administration – Private Dining Room
- 1:30 PM Meet with trade union leaders – Roosevelt Room
- 4:15 PM Host a listening session with high school students and teachers – State Dining Room [Live Stream]