Later in the morning, the president meet with Defense Secretary James Mattis.
Trump will meet with Secretary of Veterans Affairs David Shulkin and Dr. Henry Kissinger in the afternoon.
President Trump’s schedule for 2/8/18
- 7:35 AM Depart the White House en route to the Washington Hilton – South Lawn
- 7:40 AM Arrive at the Washington Hilton
- 7:45 AM Participate in a bilateral meeting with the President of Guatemala – Washington Hilton
- 8:00 AM Deliver remarks at the National Prayer Breakfast – Washington Hilton [Live Stream]
- 9:00 AM Depart the Washington Hilton en route to the White House
- 9:05 AM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
- 11:30 AM Meet with Secretary of Defense James Mattis – Oval office
- 12:30 PM Lunch with Secretary of Veterans Affairs David Shulkin – Private Dining Room
- 1:45 PM Meet with Dr. Henry Kissinger – Oval Office