President Donald Trump will receive a briefing on the Parkland, Florida tragedy.
In the afternoon, the president will sign Kari’s Law, H.R. 582, into law then leave the White House en route to Mar-a-Lago in West Palm Beach, Florida.
President Trump’s schedule for 2/16/18
- 11:30 AM Receive briefing on the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School tragedy – Oval Office
- 1:30 PM Sign H.R. 582, Karis Law – Oval Office
- 3:00 PM The president and first lady depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Portico
- 3:20 PM The president and first lady depart Joint Base Andrews en route to West Palm Beach, Florida – Joint Base Andrews
- 5:40 PM The president and first lady arrive in West Palm Beach, Florida – Palm Beach International Airport