President Donald Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing in the morning then depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to St. Louis, MO.
In the afternoon, the President will arrive in St. Louis, Missouri, and deliver a speech on tax reform.
President Trump’s schedule for 11/29/17
- 11:00 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 12:50 PM Depart Washington, D.C. en route to St. Louis, MO – Joint Base Andrews
- All Times CST
- 1:55 PM Arrives in St. Louis, MO – St. Louis Lambert International Airport
- 2:30 PM Deliver speech on tax reform – St. Charles Convention Center [Live Stream]
- 3:40 PM Depart St. Louis, MO en route to Washington, D.C. – St. Louis Lambert International Airport
- All Times EST
- 6:25 PM Arrive in Washington, D.C. – Joint Base Andrews
- 6:45 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn