President Donald Trump will have a few meetings and a legislative luncheon before he and First Lady Melania Trump dine with Vice President Mike Pence and Second Lady Karen Pence at their home at the Naval Observatory.
President Trump’s schedule for 6/20/17
- 10:30 AM President receives daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:00 AM President meets with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster with a drop-in by Vice President Mike Pence and President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM President hosts a Legislative Affairs lunch – Presidential Dining Room
- 6:45 PM The president and first lady depart the White House en route to the Naval Observatory – South Portico
- 7:00 PM The president and first lady have dinner with Vice President Mike Pence and Mrs. Karen Pence – Naval Observatory
- 8:25 PM The president and first lady arrive at the White House – South Portico