UPDATED: President Trump’s schedule for Monday, May 1st, 2017
President Donald Trump will start his public schedule with the daily briefing supplied by the intelligence community.
The president will then sign a proclamation making Monday, ‘Law Day’ 2017. U.S. Supreme Court Justice John Roberts said in a statement, “I encourage federal judges throughout the country to recognize the day and this year’s theme, “The Fourteenth Amendment: Transforming American Democracy,” as we work together to advance public education about the constitutional values that define and shape our great nation.”
The president will drop by a meeting of the Independent Community Bankers Association before having lunch with the vice president, secretary of state and secretary of defense.
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson will continue meeting with the president after lunch.
President Donald Trump’s schedule for Monday, 5/1/17
- 10:30 AM Receive presidential daily briefing – Oval Office
- 11:30 AM Sign a ‘Law Day’ Proclamation – Oval Office
- 11:50 AM Drop by the Independent Community Bankers Association – Kennedy Garden
- 12:30 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, and Secretary of Defense James Mattis – Presidential Dining Room
- 1:30 PM Meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson – Oval Office